The confetti has been cleaned up. The balloons have been popped. And that holiday five pounds must come off. Hit the gym and while you run and sweat on the treadmill, exercise that brain as well. Consider the options to get your organization in shape. Now that the new year has come, it is time to start evaluating marketing plans.
Implement these 5 new year marketing strategies to kick off the year:
1. Update your company web page. Simplify the design with easy navigation for customers to find your products.
2. Start a company blog. Remember content is king in the search engines. Keep the entries fresh with interesting information.
3. Sign up for Twitter. Tweets are not just for small talk. Twitter can give links and images to engage your customers with your company.
4. Use Facebook as an information page that reinforces your company as experts in your field.
5. Hire or train a staff member as a social media coordinator. Staying up-to-date with your online presence and content is critical to success in business today.
Happy New Year!
What key social networking and media tools does your company use with successful results?